2011年6月1日星期三

Beijing Summer Palace Tour

After my days in Shanghai, I flied to Beijing to have a tour there. My first Beijing tour destination is Summer Palace. It was originally a imperial summer resort in Beijing.

I was impressed greatly by my Beijing Sightseeing of Summer Palace Tour.Though called Beijing Summer Palace, it is actually a ruin of the former imperial palace. This Beijing tour packages, I spent nearly two hours to finish my Summer Palace Tour. When I came out of the Summer Palace, I bought some Summer Palace souvenirs to girlfriend as gift. She must be interested in my China Beijing travel. And she said that one day she would be likely to visit Beijing Summer Palace with me. And next time, I was sure that I would be a good guide to not only Summer Palace Tour, but also to Beijing Tiananmen Square Tour. If you want to know more, please click http://onlinechinatours37.blogspot.com/.

没有评论:

发表评论